The head office of GROSS + FROELICH in Weil der Stadt, is located about 25 kilometres west of Stuttgart
The company GROSS + FROELICH, was founded in Stuttgart in 1879, it has been family owned for four generations. 1997 - on completion of a new state of the art factory with a floor space of about 12,500 square metres - the head office has been moved to Weil der Stadt where the successful GROSS STABIL casters are made. “Cast iron” quality for customers in more than 75 countries around the world.
The computer-controlled high bay warehouse has enough capacity to acommodate about 3200 pallets. Every day more than 150 consignments are packed and shipped out to customers all over the world.
Fully and semi-automatic assembled tools are used to make the GROSS STABIL casters.
GROSS + FROELICH testing procedures guarantee compliance with the most rigorous international standards.
Since 1995 GROSS + FROELICH is certified to ISO 9001.